New Recipe: Fruit Pie April 28 2013, 0 Comments
I have a huge sweet tooth, so sometimes when I have been on the HCG diet my cravings were out of control. Here is a great recipe to help with your cravings without cheating!
1 Apple or Handful of strawberries
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Few drops of vanilla
1 Piece of Melba Toast
Cut up the apples or strawberries
Sprinkle with cinnamon and add creme Stevia to taste
Crush Melba Toast and put on top
Microwave until fruit is soft
HCG Diet Tip for Success: Orgreenic Frying Pan September 09 2012, 0 Comments
Ever wonder how you to cook all your delicious HCG recipes without butter or oil? Let me introduce to you my favorite HCG Diet friendly frying pan, the Orgeenic! I first learned about Orgreenic in a report about the use of a harmful chemical found in Teflon frying pans called PFOA which is linked to heart disease. And like you, I don't want to introduce that into my body. But I also don't want to clean pans for an hour after every meal.
Have no fear, Orgreenic is here! I was so excited when I found the Orgreenic because it's made out of ceramic and works better than any Teflon pan I have seen! It allows you to cook all your favorite Phase 2 HCG Diet foods without sticking. And during Phase 3 HCG you won't need butter, oil, grease or cooking spray, which makes it a perfect fit for the HCG Diet. You can even put it in the oven and bake with it. Did I mention that I love Orgreenic?
Money-saving tip! I love this video but Orgreenic is available for an even better price on Amazon:
- Orgreenic 10” Frying Pan
- Orgreenic 12” Frying Pan
- Orgreenic 5 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set
- Orgreenic 10 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set
What is the HCG Diet? August 07 2012, 0 Comments
What is the HCG Diet? The HCG Diet Plan was found by Dr. A.T.W. Simeons when he noticed that despite the fact that women in India were consuming very low amounts of calories each day they were still delivering healthy babies.
Phase 2 HCG Shopping List August 01 2012, 0 Comments
Are you getting ready to start the HCG diet and aren't sure what to buy for Phase 2 HCG? Don't worry, we got your back! All you need is this simple list:
Phase 2 HCG Food:
- Chicken (boneless and skinless)
- Fish (crab, shrimp, tilapia, cod, etc.)
- London Broil, Round Roast and Veal
- Melba toast and/or Grissini Breadsticks
- Stevia (check the ingredients for anything ending in –ose, maltodextrin, etc.)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Green Tea
Phase 2 HCG Treats
- Zevia soda which is great for cravings and made from Stevia
- Apple chips (with only dried apples and no other ingredients)
- Bragg's Amino spray tastes like soy sauce!
Phase 2 HCG Aids
- Letter scale for weighing food
- Digital scale for weighing yourself
- Water bottle (so you know how much water you are drinking daily)
HCG Diet Plan Cleanse July 23 2012, 0 Comments
I found this great cleanse by trainer Jillian Michaels that you can do while you're on the HCG Diet or after you finish the HCG Diet. It's great for getting rid of bloating and water weight.
I tried it recently and it does work when you do it in conjunction with a healthy eating plan. During the cleanse my stomach really was flatter and I felt great! The cost of all the supplies was under $10 and I was able to find the Dandelion tea at my local Sprouts store. It tastes a bit like lemon water and is best served ice cold.
HCG Diet Plan Cleanse Ingredients:
- 60 ounces of distilled water
- Add a tablespoon of sugar free cranberry juice (make sure it doesn't have any added sugar)
- Add 1 Dandelion Root tea bag
- Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Drink the 60 ounces every day for 7 days
This cleanse flushes excess water weight out of your body. The Dandelion root tea works as a diuretic.
How Long Should You Wait Between Rounds of HCG? June 20 2012, 0 Comments
While on the HCG diet, a round is considered a time frame anywhere from a minimum of 23 days and up to a maximum of 60 days. Following this period, there is a six week maintenance phase to readjust your metabolism back to its original state. If this protocol is not followed and you start another round prematurely, your weight loss will suffer dramatically or possibly come to a screeching halt.
With that being said, a very familiar question dieters ask is how long to wait between multiple rounds in order to be effective and continue the weight loss. As mentioned earlier there is a six week readjust phase after a round. However, with multiple rounds the break should be extended according to the list below.
The amount of weight that you need to lose will sometimes determine
how many rounds you should do. People that need to lose any-more than 34
pounds usually end up doing at least 2 rounds of the HCG Diet.
How Long To Wait Between HCG Diet Rounds
- Between Rounds 1 and 2 – You wait at least 6 weeks
- Between Rounds 2 and 3 – You wait at least 8 weeks
- Between Rounds 3 and 4 – You wait at least 12 weeks
- Between Rounds 4 and 5 – You wait at least 20 weeks
- Between Rounds 5 and 6 – You wait at least 6 months
HCG Diet Rounds Conclusion
If you religiously follow this waiting period between rounds, you will continue your weight loss unabated. By so doing, it is very possible to lose upwards of 100 pounds or more safely. If you fail to wait the recommended time period, the odds are that you would build up immunity to the HCG Hormone and lose its effects.
( Originally posted by Your HCG blog)
3 Weeks To A NEW You! June 11 2012, 0 Comments
Bikini season is upon us and there is no more hiding under bulky sweaters and winter coats! I use to dread trying on swimsuits and getting into the pool with anyone other than my kids. ( who for the most part weren't noticing any cellulite!) The thought of trying to diet and only losing a measly pound a week was very discouraging to me. That is why the HCG diet is a so wonderful. In only three weeks you can literally transform your body and lose fat and inches! Have a wedding or special event coming up? No worries! I always say I can do ANYTHING for 21 days! The encouragement of losing a pound a day was enough to keep me going. I lost 21 pounds on my first round! So, what are you waiting for? Life is not a dress rehearsal. Imagine yourself 20 pounds lighter in 3 weeks! You can do it!
HCG Recipe: Asian Lime Whitefish May 29 2012, 0 Comments
Phase 2 HCG Recipe
Here's a fantastic HCG recipe for Asian Lime Whitefish.
- 100 grams white fish of your choice
- 1 1/2 t Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 t grated ginger
- lime wedges
- sea salt and pepper
- In a small shallow bowl, mix together the marinade of lime juice (from lime wedge or two - I'll use up to half of lime), liquid aminos, and grated ginger.
- Place the fish in the bowl and coat both sides with marinade and desired amount of sea salt and pepper.
- Cover with saran wrap. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat non-stick pan over med-high. Pour marinade & fish into pan. Cook about 3-6 mins each side, depending on the thickness of the fish, until browned or done to preference.
- Serve immediately.
HCG Diet: Helpful Hints May 21 2012, 0 Comments
Just starting the HCG diet? Need a refresher course? Here are some things to keep in mind as you begin your journey to a new you!
- Take six drops, six times a day under
your tongue. We have found it beneficial
to take the drops when you wake up, at 10am, at 12pm, at 3pm, 6pm and bedtime.
- In order for your body to absorb the HCG into your system, let the drops sit under your tongue for 15 seconds before swallowing.Don’t eat or drink anything for 15 minutes after taking your drops.
- Days 1 and 2 are binge days so GO ALL OUT!! We are talking doughnuts, cheeseburgers, burritos, pizza, sweets etc. The more, the better.Your body will use all those calories to help combat any fatigue and hunger during the first few days of the 500 calorie phase.
- Follow the diet exactly as it is stated on our website. No Cheating!
- Weigh yourself each morning, after using the bathroom, on a digital scale. Use this weight as your baseline since your weight WILL fluctuate throughout the day.
- Be sure to weigh your protein on a food scale PRIOR to cooking it. You are only allowed 100 grams per meal.
- In order to avoid unwanted oils entering your body, only certain beauty products are allowed so be sure to check out the “Beauty Products” tab on our website.
Please call our customer service at (602) 769-6126 or (972) 998-0867 with any questions. We would love to hear about your journey to a better body so keep us updated on our website or find us on Facebook.
If you stall in your weight for more than
2 days please contact us immediately so we can help you through it! Believe in yourself. If we can do it, so can you!
HCG Recipe: Yogurt Smoothie May 08 2012, 0 Comments
Phase 2 HCG Recipe
Need a refreshing treat that feels like a "cheat" on Phase 2 HCG? Try this delicious HCG recipe for a Greek yogurt smoothie.
Believe it or not it's okay to replace your protein with one cup of Plain Greek yogurt if you don't like meat or just need a change. This HCG recipe will count as one of your protein servings and one fruit serving.
- 1 cup plain Greek non fat yogurt
- 1 handful of frozen strawberries
- 2 packets of Stevia
- 1 tbsp milk
- Add ice to give it that frozen taste
Blend to desired consistency and enjoy!
HCG Recipe: Pot Roast April 20 2012, 0 Comments
Phase 2 HCG Recipe
Today's HCG recipe is a great one if you want to cook one time and divide the recipe into nine servings! You can freeze your individual servings and bring them to work or make a quick meal at home.
- Shoulder roast weighed into 100 gram increments (example 900 grams= 9 servings)
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 chopped onion
- Cayenne to taste
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
Rub spices into meat on all sides
Place in crock pot and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low until tender. Separate into 9 equal servings and be sure to save the juice to make sauces and dressings.
* This counts as 1 protein and 1 vegetable.
Top Mistakes To Avoid While On HCG April 16 2012, 0 Comments
21 Day HCG has helped hundreds of people lose weight and keep it off. We love answering questions from our clients and help them achieve their weight loss goals. Sometimes we do get a client who contacts us and is not losing as much weight as is normal. We believe that the diet works for those who work the diet, but sometimes people can unknowingly be hindering their success. Here are some top pitfalls to avoid:
1. No Cheating! Usually people who aren't losing weight are cheating a little here and there and think that it won't matter. Even the slightest deviation from the diet exactly the way it is written will cause a stall or gain.
2. Drink your water! Water flushes out fat and toxins. Make sure you drink at least 2 liters daily.
3. While on HCG never use any type of cooking oil.
4. Make sure the only things you drink are on the list. Even non approved diet drinks can effect weight loss. You may drink, water, coffee, tea and Zevia soda.
5. Choosing Inferior HCG. If a dieter selects a product mixed with any other additives or fake HCG, it will force one’s metabolism to go into arrears and stop the weight loss in its track. Choose 21 Day HCG for best results!
HCG Recipe: Chicken Salad April 12 2012, 0 Comments
Phase 2 HCG Recipe
Need an idea for a great HCG Diet recipe? This HCG Diet Chicken Salad recipe is not only easy to make, it tastes amazing!
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 apple diced
- 100 grams of diced chicken breasts
- 3 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 package Stevia
- 1 dash of allspice, nutmeg and cloves
Combine all ingredients and chill for 20 minutes.
* This HCG recipe counts for one protein, one veggie and one fruit serving.
Quick HCG Meal Ideas March 21 2012, 0 Comments
Perfection is in the planning! (or so they say) But, what happens when you need a quick HCG meal but don't have the time to make something? Here is a list of easy,go to meal ideas that will help you stay on course:
1. Turkey Wrap: Wrap some no sugar added turkey deli meat around a Grissini bread stick. Dip in mustard.
2. Salsa Burger: Make a hamburger patty and top with salsa. Make sure the salsa has no sugar and is the "made fresh" kind. ( Costco has awesome fresh salsa) Remember, onions and cilantro are "free" veggies and OK to mix with the tomatoes. Consider the salsa topping as your vegetable for the meal.
3. Crockpot Chicken: throw in some chicken ( make sure it is divided and measured already) Let it simmer all day with onions. You can take the chicken out and eat it or eat with the broth as a soup. Very easy and delicious!
4. Apple slices: My go to "quick snack". Cut up apple and sprinkle with stevia and cinnamon. You can heat it and make am applesauce or eat raw. This tastes like a cheat!
HCG Recipes For Vegetarians March 14 2012, 0 Comments
Phase 2 HCG Recipe
From time to time we receive questions asking if the HCG Diet works for vegetarians. Today I want to address what substitutions can be made for vegetarians and what a typical "vegetarian HCG day" would look like.
Dr. Simeons, founder of the HCG Diet, recommends substituting 1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese or non fat plain yogurt without sugar for the protein in your meal. Another protein substitution for the vegetarian dieter is a Jay Robb whey protein shake or one egg yolk and 3 egg whites in place of meat.
Here's a sample of a vegetarian HCG day:
- Breakfast: Tea or coffee and half of a grapefruit
- Lunch: Jay Robb Protein Shake with a vegetable and melba toast
- Dinner: 1 egg yolk and 2 egg whites with an apple, a vegetable and two grissini breadsticks
If you are on maintenance and need a "steak day", you can make substitutions. Substitute the steak for a non flavored pea protein burger and bind it with Tofutti sour cream, olive oil and seasonings. As a vegetarian HCG dieter including B12 with your diet is important.
What Does A Typical HCG Day Look Like? March 04 2012, 0 Comments
There is not much that you are allowed to eat while on HCG, and for me that is the beauty of this diet! I love the fact that I don’t have to remember points, calories and adding up numbers in my head. The simplicity of the diet really helped me to succeed. Many of you have asked “what does a typical day of eating on HCG look like?” Here is a sample menu to help you visualize how to spread out your food allotment throughout the day:
Breakfast: coffee with one tablespoon of milk and stevia. Half of a grapefruit sprinkled with stevia and cinnamon.
Snack: One Grissini breadstick dipped in mustard. (make sure the breadstick has no sugar in it)
Lunch: Chicken Tacos (this is one protein/one vegetable serving)
100 grams finely diced chicken breast
¼ cup chicken broth or water
1 tablespoon chopped onion
1 clove garlic minced
1/8 teaspoon oregano
Cayenne pepper to taste
Pinch of cumin
Fresh Cilantro chopped
2-4 large lettuce leaves
Directions: in a frying pan cook chicken in broth. Add onion, garlic and spices. Serve chicken taco style in the lettuce leaves. Enjoy!
Snack: One apple cut up and sprinkled with cinnamon and stevia
Dinner: 100 grams hamburger made into a patty and fried. Top with fresh salsa. ( This will count as your vegetable) One grissini breadstick
3 Types of Fat...How HCG Helps! February 26 2012, 0 Comments
If you are a busy mom like me, the last thing you want to do is read a study on obesity. That’s why I did it for you! Every few days I will post key points from Dr. A.W.Simeons manuscript,”Pounds and Inches” ( the manuscript he published in 1954 that introduced HCG to the world) Today’s question…What Kind of fat are you?
Dr, Simeons found that there are 3 types of fat:
1. Structural- fills the gaps around our vital organs like packing material.
2. Normal- This is our reserve fuel located all over the body. Large amounts of this fat will not make us obese.
3. Abnormal Fat- It is potential fuel but is "locked away" in deposit stores on our body.
If you starve yourself you will lose weight in this order: normal fat,structural fat,abnormal fat. This is why on most diets you will be losing weight but not necessarily where you need it most. Dr.Simeons found that the only in pregnancy ( through the release of HCG) does the body burn the abnormal fat first. In his words, “ Pregnancy seems to be the only normal time in the human condition in which the diencephalic fat-banking capacity is unlimited. It is only during pregnancy that fixed fat deposits can be transferred back into the normal current account and freely drawn upon to make up for any nutritional deficit. During pregnancy, every ounce of reserve fat is placed at the disposal of the growing fetus ( Dr. A.W.Simeons..Pounds and Inches)
RECAP: HCG tricks the body into thinking it is pregnant and releases the stored abnormal fat! Next time…what else can HCG do?
Is It Normal to Stall On HCG? February 20 2012, 2 Comments
The HCG diet can be thought of as a stair step in terms of weight loss. The first week you will experience the biggest drop in pounds, with most people losing between 7 and 10 pounds. This is great because it motivates you to keep going. The second week weight loss will slow a bit. If you were losing 1-2 pounds a day you may find yourself losing between .5 to 1 pound. Eventually in the second or third week there will probably be a weight loss stall. This is when we get frantic emails and calls from our dieters asking what they are doing wrong. The answer: Nothing! This is all normal to be expected. According to Dr. Simeon’s book, “Pounds and Inches” your body is losing weight at such a fast rate that the cells are filling with water. Once your body catches up and the water is flushed out of the cells your weight will go back down. I always encourage people to look at the BIG picture and not focus on one or two days of a weight loss stall. At the end of 21 days you WILL be 15- 20 pounds lighter! A true “stall” is maintaining the same weight for 3- 4 days. If this occurs do an “apple day”. Eat 6 large apples throughout the day whenever you are hungry and drink lots of water. The next day the scale will go down!
Did You Know? (Random Facts About HCG) February 09 2012, 0 Comments
Did You Know...
- You can substitute 1 egg yolk and 3 egg whites for your protein
- Cottage cheese made from skim milk ( 100 grams) can be used instead of meat
- Aspirin and medicine without sugar coating and birth control pills are allowed on the HCG diet
- Massages are not allowed on the HCG diet
- Make up, lotion and hair care products must be oil free
- The juice of one lemon daily is allowed
- Spices will keep your food from getting boring (just make sure there are no hidden sugars in them)
- Cheating will cause you to stall or gain for up to three days ... it is not worth it!
- If you stick to the plan you will succeed ... it works!
* Taken from Dr.Simeons manuscript "Pounds and Inches"
HCG Recipe: Pizza for Phase 3 HCG February 07 2012, 1 Comment
Phase 3 HCG Recipe
My friend Vicki recently lost 17 pounds on the HCG diet and now is on Phase 3 HCG, the maintenance phase. She is doing a great job of finding recipes that taste great, but don't have the sugar and carbs. Tonight she emailed me a recipe I had to share, yummy pizza made with a cauliflower crust! I am going to have to give this one a try!
Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Serves 2; Adapted from Your Lighter Side.
- 1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- olive oil (optional)
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Your choice of toppings*
To "Rice" the Cauliflower:
Take 1 large head of fresh cauliflower, remove stems and leaves, and chop the florets into chunks. Add to food processor and pulse until it looks like grain. Do not over-do pulse or you will puree it. (If you don't have a food processor, you can grate the whole head with a cheese grater). Place the riced cauliflower into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 8 minutes. There is no need to add water, as the natural moisture in the cauliflower is enough to cook itself.
One large head should produce approximately 3 cups of riced cauliflower. The remainder can be used to make additional pizza crusts immediately, or can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week.
To Make the Pizza Crust:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Add oregano, crushed garlic and garlic salt, stir. Transfer to the cookie sheet, and using your hands, pat out into a 9" round. Optional: Brush olive oil over top of mixture to help with browning.
Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
Remove from oven. To the crust, add sauce, toppings and cheese. Place under a broiler at high heat just until cheese is melted (approximately 3-4 minutes).
*Note that toppings need to be precooked since you are only broiling for a few minutes.
Maintenance Phase: Avoiding Sugars and Starches January 31 2012, 0 Comments
Today I would like to talk about the Maintenance Phase of the HCG diet or P3. The Weight Loss Phase ( P2) lasts for 21 days and is very structured. Many people enjoy the structure of P2 and find themselves a little bit lost when they enter the next phase and are allowed more freedom. The HCG diet states that you can eat anything on P3 except for sugars and starches, but what exactly does that mean? I found a very helpful website that explains P3 beautifully:
"Avoiding sugar simply means avoid cookies, cake, pie, candy, cupcakes, frosting, soft drinks, corn syrup, kool-aid, processed food, energy drinks, fruit juice, honey, yogurt, donuts, cookies, pudding, maple syrup, brownies, canned fruit in heavy syrup, ice cream, cool whip, boxed breakfast cereals, breakfast bars, granola - nothing with sugar.
Be sure to read food labels, check to see if sugar is added into a product before you buy it. Nearly every product in a can or box contains sugar in one of its many names. The first five ingredients listed on an item is the majority of the product, so be sure that sugar is not in the top five.
Avoiding starch means avoid cornstarch, white flour, wheat flour, any flour, pasta, any bread or bread product, breadsticks, bagels, hamburger and hotdog buns, crackers, tortillas, oatmeal, rice, polenta, peas, corn, lentils, pita bread, pretzels, corn chips, potato chips, yams, potatoes, pancakes, muffins, nearly all root vegetables, any breading on fish, chicken, or other protein., beans, grains, acorn squash, butternut squash, cereals, granola, cereal bars, popcorn, biscuits, corn bread, taco shells, croutons, rice cakes, Cream of Wheat, corn meal, and some nuts.
Most restaurants and fast food places add sugar to nearly every product, so be wary of eating out all the time. Other meats to watch out include deli meats, bacon, ham, prosciutto, sausage, and hotdogs.
Do not eat processed cheese (i.e. Velveeta), it contains unnecessary sugars and starches. Try not to eat processed anything for that matter." ( taken from www.hcginfoonline.com)
HCG Recipe: Spanish Chicken Soup January 23 2012, 0 Comments
Wondering what's for dinner tonight? Try this yummy HCG Recipe for Spanish Chicken Soup. It's so good you'll want to make it even when you aren't on HCG. Enjoy!Ingredients:
3.5 ounces chicken breast
1/2 can diced tomatoes (sugar free, low sodium)
1-2 tablespoon cilantro
1-2 teaspoon garlic salt
1 green onion
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
6 drops lemon Stevia
1 cup beef broth
1 cup water
In a small pot add beef broth, water, chicken, jalapeno (put two knife slits in pepper) and garlic salt. Remove pepper after about 5 minutes or taste broth to make sure it has a little flavor of jalapeno. Cook chicken through and remove from broth, let cool and shred with fingers. Put tomatoes, cilantro, and a 1-3 inch piece of the pepper in blender. Pulse until creamy. Add puree to broth and simmer a few minutes over med heat. Lower heat to med-low, add chicken, green onion, lemon juice, stevia and vinegar. Simmer 10-15 minutes. Garnish with fresh green onion and cilantro.
Makes 1 Serving
HCG Recipe: Oven Chicken Salad December 02 2011, 0 Comments
Here's an Oven Chicken Salad HCG Recipe that is easy to make and easy. Enjoy!
- One chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 cups spinach or lettuce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg stevia
Mix all the seasonings together and roll chicken in mixture so it is smothered. Place the chicken on foil sheet and wrap up nice and tight. Put on baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. Cut up in small pieces and measure 3.5 ounces of chicken and put on bed of spinach or lettuce and drizzle the vinaigrette dressing. Save the remainder of the chicken for another meal.
Why Loading Is Important... November 28 2011, 0 Comments
My favorite part of the HCG diet by far was the two days of loading prior to beginning the low calorie portion of the diet. I called that part of the diet "the most fun I ever had on a diet" and did not waste one single calorie! Many people have been apprehensive about the loading days and wonder why they are necessary. The answer: Loading is necessary to your success on HCG! Here is why:
"One cannot keep a patient comfortably on 500 calories unless his normal fat reserves are reasonably well stocked. It is for this reason also that in every case, even those who are actually gaining must eat to capacity of the most fattening food they can get down until the 3rd injection. ( or third day of drops). It is a fundamental mistake to put a patient on 500 calories as soon as injections are started, as it seems to take about three injections before abnormally deposited fat begins to circulate and thus become available...most patients who have been struggling with diets for years and know how rapidly they gain if they let themselves go are very hard to convince of the absolute necessity of gorging for tat least two days. Yet, this must be insisted on for treatment to run smoothly...the weight gain is usually lost within the first 48 hours of treatment." Dr. Simeons ( Pounds and Inches)
Loading prevents hunger during the low calorie portion of the diet by replenishing fat reserves. I have always found that I lose all the weight I gain during loading in the first 48 hours of the diet. I usually feel so full after loading that I welcome the low calorie portion of the diet. So...have fun and don't skip out on the loading!
- Page 1 of 4